Why Our Pub is Great
The Plas Coch is a child-friendly pub for any occasion. Birthday lunch, family dinner, Sunday roast, takeaway pizza, quick sandwich, and a cheeky bowl of chips—we do it all! Pub classics, freshly made pizzas and tasty grills. Our pub is set in a wonderful old red-brick building with Victorian-style streetlamps outside. Grab a spot in our dining room or eat al fresco in our lovely big beer garden.
Our extensive menu is served every day and has something for all the family. Steak plates and big burgers will satisfy the meat eaters. Vegetarians have plenty of choice. Being good? Ask us about lighter choices under 500 calories.
Have someone else do the cooking for a change! Enjoy some family time and treat yourself to a glass of wine or a craft beer from the bar. If you like your treats on the sweet side, you’re in luck. Our dessert menu is loaded with goodies for chocoholics, ice cream fans and those who like a proper pudding and custard. If you’re a bit full after your main meal, we’ll do a dessert to go.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stonebaked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled, served with our signature sauce, and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stonebaked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.
View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.